After reading the “award winning” Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009 Review, I am not to inclined to try this years installment so quickly. I read from a few sources some good things and bad about their latest release, 8.0 and here is what I think.
I don’t think its probably worth the $40, which is what they are charging for this years version of the anti virus software. If your PC is need of home computer repair then maybe you should consider a more quality program like AVG Anti-Virus. The buzz is that Kaspersky made it more difficult to use their once very easy to use software.
I’m not sure why they would do this after having so many successful years with their previous versions of their program. A positive note about Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009 is that it detects viruses very well and is said to run fairly quickly, which is a very good thing. It’s real time protection is not as good as AVG’s virus protection program I don’t think though, it never was.
Overall, it does need some work, but check out the complete review of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009 over at totalcomputerrepair.com and decide for yourself. icon cool Kaspersky OR AVG Anti Virus ?
Popularity: 29% [?]